Tuesday 13 October 2009

Development on Photoshop


As you can see from this photograph this has been a simple edit where I just cut out the original photo of my figure, and then duplicated it on another layer. from this I used the stamp filter that I had learnt from my previous pop art style photo, and then just added the finishing touch by changing the colour to red, which brings numerous connotations, such as violence and blood.

This photo was made exactly the same as the one below, in which I duplicated the layer, and inverted the colour. I then changed the Hue and contrast of the image to neaten it up slightly.

This image was made by duplicating the layer, and then inverting the colours and playing around with the position of the photo's.

Here you can see the original image has been taken, cut out from the original background, and then I adjusted the contrast and put a 'Stamp' filter on the image of me dressed up. This has given more of a poster art effect to the image and I feel I anchored this effect by adding in a background of prison bars to enhance the image. I adjusted the transparency of the of the background image to make sure it wasn't too overpowering on the foreground and then I tried to make it more like pop art by colouring the important features of the face, the eyes and the tear which give it more of an emotional impact.

As you can see, here all I have done to the original photo is simply use a brush to give a blood splat effect on the image to create a more violent, phsycotic feel for the image. This was fairly simple, and didn't involve much editing.



No comments:

Post a Comment