Tuesday 13 October 2009

Initial Response to the Video Task

Today we were told to start thinking of initial ideas for a video. My initial responses were to use some of my photographs that I have already taken in my sketchbook. Whilst looking at the style of these photos I really started to realise what route it was I wanted to take. My initial thoughts are to use the photos of me dressed up much like the character Bronson, and develop a silent movie, cinematographic affect film. This would be about 30 seconds long if not slightly longer in which i could use both still images and maybe some moving images in which I would go out on location and shoot using a video camera. This blog will be used to document my development ideas and everything that will eventually lead up to a final finished piece of art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment